Get the best of British seasonal honey delivered for free to your door. Choose between two jars of honey monthly or bi-monthly and save up to £47!
What will I find in my box?
- Two jars of seasonal and delicious British Honey
- A unique honey story card for each variety with information on the beekeeper, apiary, pollens and Total Activity rating.
How it works
- Your card will be charged monthly or bi-monthly before we despatch your order.
- Subscriptions are dispatched once purchased, and will continued to be dispatched on the same date each month. If you'd like to change the date of dispatch this can be done in your account.
- Delivery is included in the price of the subscription.
- Your subscription will continue to run until you update your preferences.
- Discounts have already been included with the boxes so additional discount codes cannot be redeemed against them.
- Subscription boxes are only available for delivery within the UK.
The Seasonal Honey Varieties
British Spring Honey
Creamy & light, it’s foraged from spring flowers in Somerset and is perfect for spreading on your morning toast. Find out more here.
British Summer Honey
A taste of summer in a jar. Created by bees from a wonderful mix of wildflowers, this honey has a rich golden colour and a heady, floral flavour. Find out more here.
British Autumn Honey
The bees produce an incredibly aromatic honey with a uniquely thick and silky texture. Ling Heather honey has high antibacterial properties but it’s also great on toast, on your porridge or straight from the jar. Find out more here.
Our honeys are all single source, meaning they come from one place - this location and the name of the beekeeper is printed on every jar.
Each jar you buy supports our pollinators - giving back 2% of all sales to create wildflower meadows, a vital habitat for honey bees.
Every jar of honey is carbon neutral. We offset all emissions by supporting a range of projects around the world.
All of our honeys have antimicrobial properties also known as ‘Total Activity’.
As our honey is unprocessed, it can set over time. If it does, warm gently to reliquefy.
Unsuitable for babies under 12 months. Store at room temperature.
Orders of £30 or more qualify for free delivery (Royal Mail Second Class).
Royal Mail Second Class - £3.95
You should expect to receive your parcel within 3-5 working days from despatch. Dispatch notifications contain a code for delivery confirmation only. This service isn't tracked.
If you have not received your order after 10 working days please email email@example.com or call 01749 597101.
DHL Next Day - £5.95
Orders placed before 12pm Mon - Fri will be delivered the following working day.
The quality of this honey is excellent. The taste is amazing too and so floral. Just lovely. Well packaged too
Beautiful honey. Good on toast,on porridge or with a hot lemon drink. I also add it mustard to glaze a baked ham, delicious!