Black Bee Honey was founded in 2017 by passionate beekeepers Chris & Paul. Offering an award winning selection of the best British honey, we’re a rapidly growing company, aiming to become the best loved honey brand in the UK. With sustainability and ethics at our core, we’re currently in the process of becoming B Corp certified and use these principles to guide us as we continue to grow. You’ll be joining Paul and Izzy in Frome (move to Tisbury in May), with Chris based in Kent.
We have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion when reviewing job applications and conduct anonymous reviews of applications or resumes without attaching names or identifiable characteristics.
We’re looking for an individual who’s enthusiastic and passionate about nature and the environment and more specifically sustainable, ethical farming and food to join Paul and Izzy to take over the care of customers, fulfilment, stock, whilst consuming copious amounts of tea. You also ideally have a driving license & access to a car.
- Proactive and uses initiative to tackle tasks
- Highly organised
- Has attention to detail and takes pride in every aspect of the work they do
- Not phased by the odd curve ball
- Confident chatting to strangers
- Keen to learn everything about honey!
What you’ll be doing
- Website, retailer and distributor orders
- Management of stock / inventory
- Making up stock items such as seed bombs, balms & gift packs
- Customer support for website, distributors and retailers
- Attending markets, food fairs and trade shows
- Potential to get involved with beekeeping at Somerset apiaries
What we’re offering
Hours: A full-time position - option for flexible working hours. Approx 35 hours per week
Start date: Apr/May 2021 (flexible start date)
Salary: above living wage - from £17,500
Location: Lovely office space in the Old Tannery building in the buzzing town of Frome*
*Move to new premises in Tisbury, May 2021
Application deadline: 30/04/2021
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.